June 21, 2007

LASER SOFTENED KELOID

Low power laser softened the keloid scar.
It is a new fact I just find in my patient.
This should be is a good news I want to tell you ,readers of this blog.
Of course I want to meet more patients and more experiences.
Scarring is something to avoid in post operative cases,but it should be considered before any surgery.
If you have tendency of keloid, do not forget to tell your surgeon before the operation commence.

Posted by L.S.Handikin,MD
Otorhinolaryngologist,Head and Neck Surgeon
Jakarta,Indonesia

1 comment:

feli said...

I came across your blog when researching about keloid treatment in Jakarta. I have quite a large area of keloid from a surgery a cpl years back. Could you recommend me where to get laser treatment to treat my keloid.
Much thanks