April 8, 2007

WARRIOR OF THE LIGHT

Warrior of the Light is a short notes on accepting failure,embracing life,and rising to your destiny.I just recently find this book handed to me by my daughter,who endorsed it to me hoping me read the book it,and it was what I have done.
May I quote some words of this interesting book:
What is a Warrior of the Light?....".He is someone capable of understanding the miracle of life,of fighting to the last for something he believes in-and of hearing the bells that the waves set ringing on the seabed."...."He had never thought of himself as a Warrior of the Light.....Everyone is capable of these things.And,though no one thinks of himself as a Warrior of the Light,we all are......(prologue)"He realizes that he is acting as a channel for some higher wisdom"(page 13).......-the Universe is going to help Warriors of the Light and hinder the prejudiced.The Earth's energy needs to be renewed.New ideas need space.Body and soul need new challenges.The future has become the present,and every dream-except those dream that involve preconceived ideas-will have a chance to be heard....(page 17)
PAULO COELHO(the author of this book) has inspired millions worldwide,including me,and maybe you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! great booK!
I also love the work of Paulo Coelho!!!! Do you know that he is launching his new book, The Witch of Portobello, through his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com?
I found it out because i'm inscibed to his newsletter http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
it's simply wonderful!
have a nice day!