April 9, 2007

THE SECRET OF HEALING LIGHT


I think you still remember my recent writings of Warrior of the Light.
Now I introduce you to another interesting book named The Secret Life of Water.The author of the book is a wellknown name: Dr.Masaru Emoto. This book has many illustration of pictures of water crystals..He made it using a high speed photograpgy,and we can see beautiful views of water crystals. You talked nicely to the water and you will have beautiful crystal as reward.
He wrote other books:The Hidden Messages in Water and The True Power of Water.These books are best sellers,according to New York Times.
Now I can tell you that water is well understood as a chromophore that absorp light.I have a carbon dioxide laser in my office to cut,ablate ,excise,coagulate or evaporate the undesired tissues from the body of my patients.The works is done by this wonderful molecules named water.Water and light make a beautiful interaction, a dance of miracles we can imagine!
You may ask an expert to heal your chronic pain using light!

No comments: