April 21, 2007

LASER ACUPUNCTURE AND PRAYERS

Two days ago I have a patient :a Mr.H who suffered from low back pain.
I remember he had been hospitalised for more than 4 weeks,lying on his back like a baby and every time went to toilet on a wheel-chair.
Now he visited my clinic ,walked like a giant without any feeling of pain .He looked very happy with a smile around his face,very nice gentleman with his long grey hair.
He told me that his big boss had called him by telephone to learn his health condition,(he is an engineer by profession in an airline company),of course this is why he looked so happy. Laser had given us more experiences to learn.
Now I'd like to send a good news.If you believe laser will give positive effect for your health then consult your medical doctor,because it should be given by an experienced and competent hand.
I read a report in my red journal:relief of chronic low back pain immediately after one session of low level laser acupuncture therapy.Significant improvement in functional and symptomatic outcomes were revealed.With silent prayers it gives more! Thank you Dr.Dhiya!

No comments: